Access to Talent Program at IROS2017
This year, after a successful previous ICRA round, the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society organizes an Access to Talent Program in conjunction with IEEE/RJS IROS2017. The IROS exhibition is targeted at the robotics industry, providing an excellent opportunity for employers to showcase their company and to conduct on site interviews with prospective employees.
The Access to Talent Program is a joint initiative of the Industrial Activities Board and the Electronic Products and Services Board of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society. It includes two activities:
(1) For Those Seeking Employment Opportunities
Conference attendees (primarily students) interested in robotics-related employment opportunities can upload their contact information, interests and resume to a database that will be made available to the recruiting companies. Interested companies will then have the opportunity to conduct on-site interviews.
Instructions for Applicants:
Click on the “Create Account or Reset Password” link, provide an email address where instructions to setup a password will be sent.
Go back to https://parasol.tamu.edu/ieee/production/apps/iros_careerfair/ and provide your credentials to login.
Click on “Create” and fill out the application making sure to submit each section.
(2) Recruiting Companies
Companies interested in recruiting at IROS will have access to the following resources:
- A searchable resume database of conference attendees interested in robotics related employment
- Some space for conducting on-site interviews
- Poster space (limited per company) during the exhibition to advertise the company and its available positions.
Fees for companies:
- Free for Sponsors (Gold, Silver, Bronze and academic) and exhibitors. Sponsors and exhibitors must sign an addendum specific to the career fair.
- $2000 for companies with more than 50 employees.
- $500 for companies with less than 50 employees.
Release of database for companies:
- 1 week before the IROS for Gold and Silver sponsors
- Right before IROS for other sponsors exhibitors and career fair companies
Interview space: Companies will have access to a private interview space (tentatively Room 305). The time slots will be assigned based on requests, in a first come first serve manner.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register to the conference, please visit the IROS 2017 registration page.
Too late for IROS2017? No worries, check back with us at ICRA2018! Ensure your place, and sign up for the Carrier Fair at the upcoming ICRA!